View Single Post
Old 15-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #1355
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

So anyone got ideas on how to get rid of the love handles? I have been going to gym everyday now, also started playing tennis again. I am now below 100kg, with 14kg to go to nominated weight. Because of my condition I can't lift more than 25kg, so bulking up is not possible, but toning is. My routine is

15min treadmill, 6km at 2.0 Grade, after 5mins I lower to .05 and up speed to 8.5km, then after a minute lower to 6km then back to 2.0. I do this twice during the 15minutes.

Then I do 20 reps on the pull up machine thing, counteracts your weight so I only pull up 25kg.
20 reps on lats 25kg
20 reps biceps 10kg
30reps at 15kg on the ab crunch thing
30 reps at 25kg on the machine that works the side muscles (I forget muscle and machine names)
20 reps at 20kg on the machine that does the pecks
20 reps at 20kg on the one that works triceps and shoulders.
Finish with 5-10mins on cross trainer at level 5 keeping 100spm or higher.

I use protein before and after the gym.

As I have a pretty severe heart condition I gotta be careful, but so far it is handling it very well and the dr said there has been no change during my last scan. I have dropped 3 pants sizes, and 2 shirt sizes, but look stupid because my shirts cling to my muffin top and I need to know how te hell to get rid of it. My upper body is def bulking up at the moment, but there will be a point it stops as I can't (I can but not supposed to) do more than 25kg.
Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote