View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #1345
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU Mont View Post
body & organs & all natural processes are running 24/7..............not just every afternoon
your body stores carbohydrates, and it stores fat. precisely for the purpose of not having to eat 24/7. there's sufficient amino acids in cells and the blood to last a few days before substantial catabolism ensues.

look up intermittent fasting. better still, watch the doco a few posts up 'eat, fast, live longer'. intermittent fasting is safe, and effective, and scientifically proven.

Quote:
how are you basing success of this diet? Do you just sit in one spot all day, or are you active? Are you hungry all the time? Do you feel drained? etc et.
I do feel hungry from time to time, but there's nothing wrong with that. The idea that you should never feel hungry is half the problem. Did our ancestors a few centuries back have the luxury of fridges, take-aways, etc? constant snacking is a recent phenomenon, and the effects of this are obvious.

I was doing weights, but a renovation project makes my gear inaccessible for the time being, though the diet had no impact on my strength. My running PB was set during a fast. I don't feel drained, I feel fine, in fact I feel a lot better than I did when I ate whenever the tiniest feeling of hunger hit.
b0son is offline   Reply With Quote