View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 09:41 AM   #246
Panda
XR6 and XR8 Club of QLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb02
Aim to have 6 meals a day, two hours apart. That way your body will be using up what your putting in more efficiently. Try to make the meals a little smaller
This was suggested to me - eat more often, but have smaller meals.....I thought it was absolute crap till I tried it.

I have breakfast at 7:00am, smoko at 10:00am, lunch at 1:00pm, an afternoon snack at 4:00pm, tea at 7:00pm and maybe a snack at 10:00pm.

I feel that I am always eating, so it never once feels as though I am on a diet or anything. I never crave for anything (don't really go for 'health foods' just smaller meals) and I have lost weight constantly. This, combined with regular exercise (1 hour every 2-3 days) has been great for me. As with the majority of people in this thread, I don't want to look like Arnie, just lose some fat and tone up a bit. I don't do it so that other people will say 'gee you look good', I do it so that I think 'gee I feel good'.

My only regret is that I didn't find out this sort of information when I was 18.

Panda