View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #335
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: who amongst us have gone solar

I wasn't talking about allowing your electricity bill, i was talking about allowing the false statements that you gave earlier and that you have still not provided evidence for.......that's the last you'll hear from me on this matter...you can live in your dream world where everything you say is gospel, doesn't need evidentiary proof and is not allowed to be challenged in any way shape or form

MNM96......not saying I'm right and not saying anyone else is wrong.....I just wanted the statements made to be verified....for my own piece of mind and for others information, obviously the evidence is not there so now it is about as important as batdung and I've moved on

daven151.....exciting times....you should have a million questions for them.....make sure you get more than one quote from one company though and ask about your tariffs....let us know the outcome.....I really hope that out of this pea soup, shambles of a thread that you were able to glean just a little bit of knowledge to arm yourself for such an event....good luck!

just as a comparison I had a quick look at EM solar's website, they run specials every now and then and I found these

if you are in S.A. they have a 3.995 KW system out for $9,999 and a 1.52 KW system out for $2,999

if you are in Vic the 3.995 KW is $10,499 and the 1.52 KW is $3,399

you could use these as perhaps a base to gauge the price of the quote that you receive, i'm sure there are better deals out there and if I had the time I'd track some more down.....good luck!

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!

Last edited by poppa smurf; 07-03-2012 at 10:57 AM.
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote