View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #318
ute83
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: who amongst us have gone solar

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppa smurf
gee! argumentative thread killer aren't you!

I agree that a ban is indeed in order!.....you have proven yourself to be a problematic member on many occasions!

lets just look at a few misconceptions you have placed in here,

you don't know the size of his system array so you cant comment on that..........and yet you do!!

you don't know what state he's in so you cant comment on any tariff costs or tariff rises..............and yet you do!

you don't know any of his standard tariffs so you cant comment on that......and yet you do!

you don't know how much power he was using last year.......yet another bad assumption

you don't know how much power he has used this year........another bad assumption

you have not taken into account ANY feed in from the solar array at a size unknown at the rate of .44c per kilowatt ( an assumption on my part) that was made that would probably offset the .10c rise in his account.......but you still say that it is too small to make any difference!....I can prove it will

you have no idea of his usage before the array was placed .........yet you continue jump to conclusions

you don't know his usage after the array was placed.............yet you blame this for the increase in his account

you dont know if he has a smart meter or just a normal one.......once again a bad assumption!

all of your so called facts are based on conjecture........you cannot prove one thing.....nothing.....nada! yet you are willing to argue a point that you cannot possibly win......you have NO information of this particular circumstance!

I have done the sums on this (based on a few assumptions) and I suggest you do the same!........you have placed a lot of misconceptions in here and just caused unnecessary trouble.......being in business my daily life is largely taken up by facts, figures, charts and paperwork of all descriptions .........so I am VERY conversant with facts and figures......this solar study is a hobby of mine and is one that is very easy to follow

now go away!
You know bugger all about wind turbines and their operation.........and yet you do.
ute83 is offline   Reply With Quote