View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 03:16 PM   #1078
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 
Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by raised by monkeys
Wholemeal pasta is good, i actually like the taste of it, but not many do. Wholemeal isnt as heavy, and obviously breaks down easier. Switch mince to kangaroo or turkey. You can still have your lasagane, just not the normal heavy greasey one.

Carb up in the day before 1pm and protein down in the arvo.

To lose weight isnt about cutting out carbs, but switching to simple carbs rather than complex, and increasing you metabolism. Decereasing your meal size by quater/half and increase numbers of meals, based on healthier options, will increase your metabolism.

good luck and well done on your current efforts.
thanks for that

i've been kick starting the metabolism with the morning walks. Keeps me energised during the day while my resting heart rate has dropped later in the evening. I have tried the multiple small meals to use my body as a fat burner, but it didn't seem to do anything for me. I've never really eaten more than 2 meals a day, never seemed normal for me for some reason.

I've tried wholemeal pasta but it's just not my cup of tea. I'd rather get to my goal then reward myself occasionally with a bad one lol
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote