View Single Post
Old 26-10-2011, 04:31 PM   #25
Giant
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Organising Nulon to sponsor AFF. 
Default Re: xb et 13.10 need help to crack 12s

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconsmurf
correction rear tyres 265/50/15 ...215/60/15 front, radials unknown height crager pro stars,
i have a set of pro stock centerlines which are much lighter,275/60/15 rear 27 high.165/4 inch front runners,will try these next meet and remove tow bar spare wheel to see if i can pick up a tenth
Would use the front runners for sure pump them up hard. Sticky tyres for the rear what ever you prefer. Have you remove the front swaybar if not give that a try.

Battery moved to the boot more weight where you want it over the rear wheels.

If you don't get sticky tyres removing the tow bar and spare will just result in more wheel spin and slow times.

Adding more fuel can add enff weight over the rears to help you hook up worked for me last round actually i hooked up too good and got a red light lol.

Are you running thermo fans they are a good upgade to belt driven fans. Install a switch to stop your alternator charging when you got to burn out box.
Giant is offline   Reply With Quote