View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 08:08 AM   #79
ConradP

Default Re: Time to mod my LV

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo_broady
yes, we have a thread on the XR5 forums about these. not sure, but think the total delivered price is about $1200. it's a convoluted process though as the company who sells them only use one particular shipping mob and the price to ship is more than the price of the wheels. so what was organised was for them to be shipped (free within the UK) to dreamscience and they would use their far cheaper shipping company to send them here. downside of that though is you have to pay VAT as they are being delivered within the UK.
Seems kinda crazy and dumb, I bought the 18" rs rims from ford parks for $1400 shipped all up, so pretty happy, there were some for a little cheaper on ebay but I figured to just stick to a reliable source.

Also does anyone know where I could find a XR5 spoiler? I was looking on ebay, ford parts and euro parts but can't seem to find them unless I just suck at looking.