View Single Post
Old 30-10-2005, 01:20 AM   #11
stiddy
Banned

Thanks stav, your a top bloke man..

Why are people saying 3in is too big on an N/A 6 ?? its not.. ive proven its not.. my car is actually faster, the only thing done to my car is a high flow 3in cat, mandrel bent 3in exhaust with a small rear muffler.. and a 3in mandrel intake i fabbed up myself.. and yes its loud and sounds like a drag boat or something..

Admittedly it has lost a 'little' down low but picked up a fair bit uptop, and being a 5spd, its not an issue for me.. 4000rpm launches at the strip are my friend..

i pulled a 15.009 with 2x15in subs in a massive box in my boot, spare wheel, amps and everything else, straight off the street and onto the track..
and yes i know gtech isnt everyones mate, but with my car empty eg subs out spare out etc etc its run 1x 14.8, 3x 14.9's and 1x 15.0 and since then i havnet been back to the strip..

Banger unless you've got a N/A 6 with a 3in system.. dont preach what you dont know.. EEVERYONE says 3in system is too big for a n/a 6.. its not the case and most people saying this havent ever tried it..
and as stav and many others have seen, my car goes a DAMN lot harder then alot of stockish 6's.. im seriously worried about doing any mods to it in the future apart from headers and a chip because im scared it will go slower..

rant on/rant off.. just sick of the repetitive bulldung poeple say on these forums sometimes..

anyhow a single 3 would be fine on an 8, twin 2.5 would be better i would think..
stiddy is offline   Reply With Quote