View Single Post
Old 27-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #74
Dave3911

Default Re: like the look of a fire extingisher in your car but think its to expensive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe
Well may be illegal is the wrong word to use, it will not be legal to take out onto the track as CAMS will not let you.

It would be dumb to have it on the street, as something that is supposed to save you will now potentially kill or injure you.

And I am happy to take that challenge mate, arm yourself with a 3 liter milk bottle and I arm myself with a 1.5kg fire extinguisher, I will even let you go first hitting me with the milk bottle, as I can guarantee that you will not be able to hit me after the fire extinguisher hits your head

Why are you arguing about dumb things anyway, just using your brain would indicate that a plastic bracket holding a missile in your car is a dumb idea.
Woa - calm down. I wasn't saying it was a good idea to have anything unsecured in your car at all - I was just saying that your statement that it is "illegal" is likely incorrect.

Also... the bottle of milk likely weighs double that of the extinguisher, it's a simply matter of mass when involved in an accident I was getting at - no need to get all violent about it.
Dave3911 is offline   Reply With Quote