View Single Post
Old 20-09-2005, 12:22 PM   #219
Donut Queen
Back Seat Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi
I have been reading the Blood Type Diet book my hubby swears by (he's lost a shyteload of weight and gotten much fitter, his digestion is much better and he feels great) - and I have decided to give it a go. TG it says my blood type means I should be a veggo (woohoo, no hard work there then).

But some foods he has pointed out I shouldn't eat, I already knew they didn't agree with me.

So I think there is something in it... can't hurt to try it at least, all other diets have failed or taken alot longer than I thought.

One thing I have already learned is that I am carrying an excess of water/fluid in my body. Off to find a diuretic now!

Hey Bindi,

I've been told that our bodies retain water when we're not drinking enough of it. Kind of like when you starve yourself so your body decides to store fat next time you eat in case you do it again. When you don't drink enough your body stores water the next time you drink. That's what I've heard anyway.

I'm interested in this blood type diet because a lot of people have said it works for them. Problem is I don't know my blood type lol
Great advice from Dogbreath_48 about selling a car: "umm..maybe edit your post a little bit. Leave out the bit about running over over your dog, remove the word 'sic', as well as the aformentioned washing/tidying!"
Donut Queen is offline   Reply With Quote