View Single Post
Old 22-11-2009, 09:29 PM   #21
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Great pics guys....As i said to all members tonight, thanks for the attendances over the past few months guys and gals, it has been outstanding! To the point where the club has now won 2 club display trophies during the past month, well done. LOL i look real impressed in the trophies pictures Giles IT WAS VERY HOT !! Congrats to Peter Roache, Barry Edmonds, Julie Ireland, and me, for picking up trophies. We had 24 cars turn up out of 86 total. Very impressed members, and so was Shannons. Had a very good chat with Eddie Ryan for next years All Ford Day, YES WE ARE hosting next years event, and yes it will be in Port Macquarie, that was all confirmed this afternoon. The way it looks like at the moment, we will host the event every 2 years, one at Mid Coast Ford hosted by Shannons, and the other at Andrew Miedecke Ford in Port. Yes Neil, a lot was taken in today for our show next year. Our camera went on the blitz and alot of pictures i had to deleate due to the camera not focusing right, but here are some that turned out.

1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote