View Single Post
Old 13-06-2009, 09:00 PM   #41
jphanna
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by auslandau
What REAR window failure?
The reason Holdens sell? They could put a lion badge on a Skoda and it would sell! Its a love affair with the one eyed and will always be.

i have a close friend who works in an SA major ford dealer and the rear window territory problem is a CONSTANT service warranty call. what about the common limp home mode problem that they have as well?

i am not one eyed. my VE makes up its mind when the ventilation system decides to work. that is a COMMON complaint with the VE......but it doesnt make it to the news like brakes problems etc.

my XE didnt cause me many problems apart from the kickback cable jamming/seizing. My VL was just like the VE, dodgy electrics right through the car. nothings changed there.

if you recon that they can put a holden badge on a skoda and it will sell....well that says a lot about the customer relations of the 2 companies. one of them isnt doing a very good job over a long period of time.

The FG is clearly a better car. It should be number 1. If ford cant figure out why its not, then how can they bridge that gap.
FG XR6 (son)
jphanna is offline   Reply With Quote