Thread: HSV DECA Day
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2009, 07:59 PM   #28
MR_LON
ORSMT5

Matt, i've been trying to find out more details but the contact i have isn't replying.
going on the past 2 years we have had 20 spots,
yes it's DECA in Shep
start time i think is about 10am
there are normaly about 40 entries from the HSV club but not all of them in holdens, we are usually in a seperate group to them.
Friends can use any car.
the day is set up with 3 timed courses, 2 on the skid pan & 1 on the back track, you need to have a helmet on for the back track. in the lunch break they set up a challenge course on the skid pan, this is 2 courses side by side the same & you are in a direct competition with the other car, win & you keep going, lose & your out.
at the end of the day they wet the skid pan down & set up a large circle, the aim is to try & drift around the complete circle

we will have a pre meet at Ford HQ, about 6:30am for a departure time of 6:45-7am this will get us to DECA about 8:15-8:30
EO XR5 with blacked out highlights, grilles & fog surround, black angel eye headlights, black turbo badges, eibach springs, bluepower custom tune, motorcade ic & intake piping, Xforce turbo back exhaust, lexus style rear fog/reverse lights, EBC red pads, Goodridge braided lines, Motul 5.1 fluid, custom fibreglass bonnet & slam panel cover, under bonnet bling & more soon
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote