View Single Post
Old 29-04-2009, 12:39 AM   #280
ASBO
Starter Motor

I have a few problems.
My car is an 07 LS LX.
1. Cracking sound in seat-fixed by dealer. Was OK for a while but now the seat is creaky.
2. Poor paint on door sills. Looks like paint spatter and all finishes were dead flat. Inside of door handles were missing paint too. Paint was repaired but to a poor standard. Front door has a ding in it now. Gave up on that one!
3. Clutch bearing noise. At first the dealer said it was a normal Focus noise but I didn't stand for it and they adjusted it.
4. Poor alignment on rear passenger door-too late for me to get it fixed.
5. Rattles in rear quarter window, squeaks in dash-too late for me to get it fixed.
6. Leak in boot-didn't ask them to fix it. Adelaide has been really dry and I only noticed it later on in the piece.
7. Keyfob will only onlock the doors and not the tailgate. I am unable to open the tailgate. Funny thing is though......when you take off, as soon as you apply the brake, the tailgate unlocks and rattles because it is open.

I can't work the last one out. I am taking it to Ford to get them to fix it. I'll keep you posted.

Has anyone else had this issue with the central locking/tailgate freezing/opening in motion?

Cheers
Darren

P.S. some problems I have let go/turned a blind eye to because I don't have time to go back to the dealer all the time. This purchase has left a foul taste in my mouth. I am not a Ford fan but I liked the shape of the focus so I bought one. Never again.
ASBO is offline   Reply With Quote