View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #23
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTGTP
Hey Chris and Theo

I have done a bit of thinking and frankly I have 3 fantasic tunes in my Tune Box that I will never change. I have the street tune you did when I had the mods done and the 2 race tunes.

One achieved the Record for Craig and I and I've been driving it with the race tune until 2 weeks ago and it was a bit scary for normal driving (better at Heathcote I feel) so the street is back in. I achieved a half pass on wet tyres outside the Kilmore Police Station with plenty of smoke and no huge effort! I am happy to continue with these 3 tunes as long as I own the car so I am fully confident in the Bluepower support.

Everyone needs to relax and take it easy and trust the people they invested in.

Thanks for looking after my car so well. I know you always understood how I felt about the car and nothing has changed.

Warmest Regards
Gaela
Gaela,

ive left you alone as you have a lot on your plate. For me, the last two weeks have been the worst.

I wont ever race against one of Craigs Records. They are his, and no one will convince me that i or anyone else could do it better. He did it first, he did it best, full stop.

As with all our customers Gaela, if you ever had any issues with the tune/tuner/tunebox ill sort it.

Best wishes

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote