Thread: Brake Pads
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2008, 01:51 AM   #4
5.0 ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has helped a number of AFF members with their cars, particularly with EEC tuning Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with sound technical advice. 

Ferodo's are made by federal mogul like many many other brands, Abex, AE, ANCO, Atlas, Beral, Carter, Champion, DURON, Fel-Pro, Ferodo, FP Diesel, Glyco, Goetze, Moog, National, Necto, Nüral, Payen, PowerMAX, Precision, Raimsa, Sealed Power, Speed-Pro, Wagner Brake Products, Wagner Lighting. To be exact.

What i am saying is that i believe the TRW pad could in fact be a federal mogul brand pad rebranded as TRW. But i could be completely wrong, yet you discription of them of high dust etc, does seem to match what the ferodo's are like.

The masterparts i listed above - should actually be PowerMax, my mistake, but to date they are my favourite pad i have had, and yet only $20 a pair.