View Single Post
Old 18-07-2005, 01:55 AM   #6
XRchic
Hello

XTs do have 3.23 and XRs have 3.45.

But yes, you do have a point. Hence I have modded mine. At the time I bought it, the NA was even beyond my budget so an XR6T was well beyond reach. Now that things have changed, it is silly to go buy a T right now, so I just mod mine and play with it until we can get a T or a Typhoon or something later when it is more viable...

So yes, it is basically an XT, stock. But there are non performance aspects to the XR that I like anyway, such as the blue dash, seats, 17s. I also like the firmer suspension and the differnent diff, which do contribute to performance and handling...

LSD would have been nice, but I didnt get that (thought it was standard, found out too late) but getting that and 3.7s soon, which should help.

In any case, mine is currently making more power at the treads than some AU XR8s... LOL!!!!! But I have JMM to thank for that!

And the best 60 foot time in mine is 2.23, without LSD in a manual driven by a guy who had never driven my car before, and who had not driven manual in 12 months! My personal best 60 foot time was 2.26.

Jac

: Cobra :