View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 01:23 AM   #1
data_mine
GT-P With An Ego
Donating Member2

Default Advanced Driver Training at Oran Park September

John Bowe Driving School*, is holding another of their High Performance drive days at Oran Park (probably the last time ever!). On September 2nd, yes that's a Tuesday.

Now, this is the higher level course to what FPV owners get, it's about race craft, linking corners together, and basically going as fast as you/the car can. The FPV drive day, neuters the course to limit top speeds, this day is only limited by your aspirations/skills.

You'll need long clothing (wrist to ankle cotton), an approved helmet (an Aust standards approved motorcycle helmet will do), and a mechanically sound car.

I've done this course before (once or twice or thrice), it's a great day, the instructors (no more than 4:1 ratio) are all experienced racers, give useful tips, and provide timing at the beginning/end of the day to judge your improvement.

Note this can be HARD on your car (especially tyres/brakes), how hard depends on how hard you want to drive.

Who's in?
- ChrisV (last hurrah at Oran Park)

* These are the same guys that do the freebie FPV driving course. But is open to anyone with a license/any car.

http://www.johnbowedriving.com/

Ford Performance Club of ACT

Last edited by data_mine; 06-08-2008 at 01:31 AM.
data_mine is offline   Reply With Quote