View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #44
GTP owner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
[/B]

Hi Jason, I'll sing out next time I plan to do a sprint, I think I'll probably leave the GT off the track for a few more months now, got a few bits and pieces I want to do prior to heading out to Baskerville. Custom tune, maybe underdrives, Ferrodo DS2500's, probably a BPR air box, and maybe, just maybe diff gears....

Can't see me getting over to Melbourne in the next two months for the tune, but maybe mid to late August.........

Mad Mike is also keen on a track day experience, so the three of us should head out and do some silly speeds legally. Maybe glenn in the T ute would be keen too............................................... ........ ?????

Oh, and Jason, is my 106 odd MPH more like you would have thought a 302 would / should do upshifting at max rpm???? I'm still surprised, and a little scheptical that 400rpm makes soooo much difference. Anyfeedback would be appreciated, as I recall you saying that 100 -102 MPH as I was doing for most of the day changing at 5500 - 5600 was not good, and meant something was probably wrong............................

Oops, sorry Ive gone off topic.

TEX
106mph is right on the money, and proves you do have a fair bit of grunt. It shows how much the boss motors need to rev to produce the horsepower.
E3 chubsport - fully fat (and slow), sitting there waiting for me to get sick of it and sell it.
BA XR6T for a daily
NT Pajero for the bush
XB 4 door project- swallows a BF xr6 turbo

My dad is a generous bloke. He gave away his dead car batteries free of charge....
GTP owner is offline   Reply With Quote