View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 09:02 PM   #75
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffM
Not sure about the light at Springbrook, never been there, it depends on a lot of different things but with some luck it will be perfect. Sunset is always a good time for photos, I will have a good quality flash so it doesn't really matter, and anyway, we have ways to make cameras talk.... ;-)

Southport Carpark is always a good place to park, the one on the beach across the highway from Australia Fair, lots of room and an easy walk to the shops, no doubt a Macca's around there somewhere. Nice scenery too, with more opportunities for photos.

So can I clarify things? The brisbane crew are meeting at Springwood, then going on to Movie world carpark?

Is it still cool if I meet you guys at Nerang, I just couldn't be bothered tripping up the highway then turning back around and tripping back down the highway past home again. Nerang is five minutes from here.
I don't see it is a problem meeting you somewhere along the way. Maybe you could meet up with us at the Robina exit of the M1, or somewhere around there.

Oo\===/oO
Peuty is offline   Reply With Quote