View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 01:01 PM   #17
XRNIL8

Cobravan ...... well .... are there pics?

I have a 98 AU XR8 ex vic pol ..... yes, has the stiffer suspension, yes, the interior light is correct, speed limited .... nope .....well certainly not at 180 (tested in legal conditions) incriments although marked at every 2 km ... cosidered accurate to 1km as every space is another increment.

There is a mob here in Vic that are a police historical group that can find out info on your particular car, such as was it a regular patrol car, a highway patrol, marked or unmarked ... etc etc ...

For the record, I have OPT 20, there are 2 small screw holed on the right hand front windscreen pilar, there is also a mark under the passengers airbag from something having been fitted there at some point. Look at the wires to your headlights and tail lights ... they really do a dodgy job there. When you pull the back seats forward, I have to sets of 2 holes from where the flashing internal lights were fitted (yes, mine was a sneaky undercover car) I have also found 2 additional holes on the drivers side under the bonnet near the bonnet strutt. There is also another set of holes in the front of the battery tray ..... also has a dark tint that would otherwise be considered too dark ;)

Brakes ..... now I cannot be sure of the upgrade .. but I tell ya what, I am going out to have alook now .... lmao.

Did the coppers flog these cars ....... absolutely they did, they are after all only human ..... and get all gooey over V8 Fords ... lmao

can also be found at

www.CVMotorsport.com
The new home of Motorsport in Central Victoria
XRNIL8 is offline   Reply With Quote