View Single Post
Old 20-11-2007, 03:29 PM   #168
stiddy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monty
They use XR6T injectors on the Saloon cars.
I soo want this kit, but want to push the boundaries NA first. If I had a big cam and slightly ported head, would this work against the Supercharger, or would it not make much of a difference.
For that price though, its tempting to ditch NA again (tried the turbs route, got bored after spending $4000 on parts and still needing another $4000 worth), and I already have the flash tuner, and XR6T injectors plus the 3 inch exhaust, hmmm, tempting.

Just a quick question, I havent actually heard a i6 that was supercharged with this type of charger, do they make a sound, like the turbo has the spool up sound, and whipple/yt/KB chargers have a huge whine, do these have a ditinguishable sound to them?
If it was up to me, I wouldnt use XR6T injectors.. Ford Motorsport Ev2 Green top 42lb(440cc) injectors and a Walbro 255L/hr pump can be had for $500. I think thats a better option for fuel system.
The ported head and big cam will work in your favour with a supercharger - Provided you have a good tuner.
Raptors also have a whine like a Vortech would. You will know its blown lol.
stiddy is offline   Reply With Quote