Thread: 1/4 estimate
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2007, 04:04 PM   #40
sprjenkins
Spr Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr62nv
thats the times i ran in it. I have no reason to make it up, if ur manual couldnt match it then i cant explain that to you.
Maybe your driving isnt the best or your car isnt as well maitained and tight as mine i dont no.

i could own a dodgy gtec and stop watch too who knows
Mate you have an Auto, xr6, I don't care how good you think your driving is, you just can't over come certain factors, like physics for example.
You can't over come, your stall converter and dump the clutch from high revs, You can't overcome the fact that its a heavy car and you can't overcome the fact that , in the grand scheme of things there not that powerfull. Yes, with certain mods they can go faster, but you don't have any of that. I don't care how good you think you can drive or how well you reckon you maintain your car, you can't defeat these facts on a drag strip.

Ask anyone here with an xr6, stock they do 15.6. I know there is talk that Ford produced some really fast ones and all that, but try find one buddy. Its an urban myth. Have a talk to other blokes here and find out how much money and work it is to drop .1 - .2 of a second and then come back and tell us how much your driving skill matters.

-Mathematicians have found that due to the excessive amount of women Chuck Norris has slept with, it is guaranteed that he appears in your family tree a minimum of three times

-Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits.

-Chuck Norris once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly Cloudy with a 75% chance of Pain.
sprjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote