View Single Post
Old 25-01-2007, 02:33 PM   #7
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmanul
hey guys,

what the go with the web site it comes up with forbidden errors??

Ive just purchased a lightning strike, BA XR8 and think its time i join a REAL club, Steve (orsmeb) brought me along to one of you meetings and i have been in for a ride with chris (orsmxr) and was blown away by the sheer power of the boss v8's, so i decide to sell the old EB turbo and jump into somthing newer, and I have had nothing but a stupid smile ever since!
I also see theo (orsmf6) flying around my area! so ORSM ford cruisers is the way, but i can't get on the site or download a form???

Tristan

while im posting i might just show it off!

03 BA XR8 Lighning strike silver
42,000 km Full leather trim, premium sound, sunroof, auto, 18" wheels,

Tristan,

Nice ride and pic mate!! Once that beast is lowered with look pretty bloody good. The lightning strike a beaut colour. My misses wouldn't let me get it as I have had 5 previous silver cars.

In relation to the website. I wouldn't worry about that. We are using the premium Ford website more and more and find this far more user friendly to get information out etc.

In you are interested in joining let us know. We get you to fill out application form, get you your Orsm Ford Cruises T Shirt and away you go. We have our AGM next month, Feb 14th. Come along, meet some of the members. We are a very easy going, non political, events based club.

Details AGM http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=81436

Cheers

Jas