View Single Post
Old 19-01-2007, 02:07 PM   #618
coupdy do

Quote:
Originally Posted by pertuan
Agree with that. Just like that P-plate girl who weighed 48kg and had a BAC of 0.08 in Bondi Junction last year and the courts ruled she was right in expecting the alcohol to be out of her system before she drove.

Personally, I still maintain that driving without insurance is just plain stupid. At least have third party property. I tell you what.. if anyone slammed into me without insurance I'd be taking them to court. Sure you might get away with only paying me 10 bucks a week for 30 years but your credit rating would be lower than the front bar on a rice burner. Without a credit rating, you wouldnt be able to have a credit card.. or a loan (home loan... car loan... etc.).

For 800 bucks a year, I think thats cheap compared to what you would have to pay for otherwise.
So you would pay $800 for fire and theift on $6500 of cover?

You wouldn't be taking me to court - you have insurance remember! The insurance company would be.... i already have the credit cards and will never have a home loan (who can afford houses) plus owing $40k to some insurance company is hardly bad owning a $300k house at 15% will be
($45k /year)